Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by OldHat

It is our problem that is why we imposed sanctions.

So let me make sure I get this and please correct me if I’m wrong (I mean that sincerely) in my assumptions about where we agree.

1) Biden is not a duly elected President but is a deteriorating codger who has been used by the ruling elites to gain power with some small degree of plausibility

2) His son helped him leverage his power to make money from foreign interests including in Ukraine

3) Biden’s people made strategic errors in offering Ukraine membership in NATO making Russia nervous like we would be if Mexico formed an alliance with China

4) Biden shut down domestic oil production, empowering Putin whose chief export is crude

5) Russia invaded Ukraine

6) the corp press who has been deceiving us and suppressing free speech while claiming to be Pro-America tells us we have to love Urakine and hate Russia or we’re anti-American

7) you believe Biden & the corp press and are all in to have Biden lead WWIII again Russia

What’d I miss?

Miss? How about common sense.

I heard Soros hates dogs. I now hate dogs!!

I heard Dick Cheney hunts. I'm never hunting again!!

I heard Hunter Biden hates cats. I now love cats!!

You get it? Comprendo?

The democrats are corrupt, that does not force me to now love Putin and reject ordinary Ukrainians. It is an independent fact that that Putin is in fact a dangerous threat to world peace.
We destroyed more countries since the cold war ended than Russia has,, The US is the warmongers except for Trump,, No fly zone? Thats a Red flag for Russia and a false flag event waiting to happen,, The ukrainian milt,will shoot it down if our own C_A doesnt 1st just to have an excuse to get some,,

I AM AMERICA!