Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by OldHat

Miss? How about common sense.

You get it? Comprendo?

The democrats are corrupt, that does not force me to now love Putin and reject ordinary Ukrainians. It is an independent fact that that Putin is in fact a dangerous threat to world peace.

What number above lacks common sense? They’re data points that can help a person navigate a question on which we know very, very little. Like COVID. Which reminds me.

How many shots you had? Serious question.

If your definition for “love” is “people I don’t want to go to war with” I think you may need to consult a dictionary. I’ve never suggested that.

Now… if I hear on the news that some guy in a neighborhood similar to mine is beating up his wife and kids in, say, California, is it my responsibility to go take care of it as I would if it were my next door neighbor?

We’re not the world’s police and even if we were we’re so broke we can’t go on doing this “global neighborhood” crap. If Putin is bluffing and won’t start WWIII over us shooting down their jets then he isn’t a problem.

Thank goodness Ukraine isn’t in NATO, in spite of Cumswala’s recent proclaimatuon.

Now… how many jabs ya got? Seriously.

Ps- if you consider our recent int’l adventures in Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan one would have to recognize as “independent fact”that our govt is “ in fact a dangerous threat to world peace”.

So why the Putin hate there Boomer; projection and self-loathing?

Sorry I though your numbers were there to draw a conclusion. To make a point through reason I did not realize they was disjoint ramblings.

Last edited by OldHat; 03/15/22.