Here is my prediction for how this goes down. I’d be happy to be wrong but based upon the pattern that exists this is how I think it’ll go.

Currently the admin is in a bad spot knowing the bitter taste of the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle and their huge disapproval ratings in general. They’re downplaying their intentions re: American involvement in Ukraine in an attempt to stop the bleeding in mid terms.

Their big-govt-loving-never-met-a-war-they-didn’t-love proxies in both parties are telling what DC will do as soon as the mid terms are in the rear view.

As soon as the admin has the idea that it will either benefit their results in Nov or at least not hurt them they’ll point to the screeching of useful idiots like the ones we keep hearing from here as cover. You guys can’t shift from the Cold War mentality into a world of 5th generational warfare of governments like ours against their own people.

Your enemy isn’t Russia and your friends aren’t Ukraine. Your enemies have occupied DC and your friends are those attempting to wake you to that reality. Your own govt is seeking to subjugate you and your unwillingness or inability to shift from your Cold War mentality is costing you and your countrymen their freedom.