I was hunting in Montana by myself. In a cotton canvas tent made by Kodiak Canvas. Some other hunters showed up and set up camp right on top of me... three of those monster Cabela's Ultimate Alaknak tents... I was ok with it because I really didn't want them to be camped all over the landscape... so I was cool with it. I would get back at night and drop by over by their camp fire to ask how they did every day.... there were like 9-10 guys that made up that camp.

None of those guys really liked their tent. It would not hold heat and was cold.

In defense of that tent, it is big and roomy. There is a lot of cubic feet inside that needs to be warmed up. You need a really big heat source to heat all those cubic feet.

I once had a 12X14 canvas wall tent... i got rid of it because I just could not get enough BTU's to get it nice and warm. But, I hunt in cold weather... anywhere from -5 to 45 degrees

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.