I'm sure you work hard for your money, my advice is to not spend it on this tent, spend it on a Kodiak or a Springbar and you won't regret it, I garauntee it's nothing near the quality of the two brands I mentioned I have camped in tents for 50 years, I have never stayed in a camper or a campground, always in the woods. First, canvas tents are the best, proper care and you can get 30 years out of one, second is ease of setup, the Springbar and the Kodiak Flex-bow are extremely easy and fast to set up, the Cabela's looks much more time consuming, third is quality, I didn't read the reviews but I read the specs and it's clear it's no match.
a big big point for me, and why I chose Springbar we're the stake loops ( a common fail point on tents) are made of stainless steel, but even more unique is the stake loops are hooked to a rope that is sewn into the edge of the tent, so when there is pressure on the loops it's on the rope and not directly pulling on the tent material, as opposed to stake loops that are just seen to the tent material, Kodiak has since incorporated this into their tents, you will play absolute hell trying to rip that design. Kodiak did not have that feature which is the reason I went with Springbar. Both tents set up the same way and they are unique in that way also. The Kodiak Flex-bow doesn't offer a stove jack which wouldn't be a problem camping in Alabama, the Kodiak cabin tent does come stove ready, the slight difference in price in exchange for the quality makes it a no-brainer in my opinion. Before you decide I would compare the features and material against the Cabela's tent. Also the Cabela's tent I believe has a rain fly...pain in the ***, the cava's tent will keep you warm and dry for sure. Good luck in whatever choice you make, I just want to give you my thoughts.