[Linked Image]I know this thread is from a long time ago but I just needed to add something. I have a Montana Rifle Company 7mm mag. A company called Rolling Bones Accuracy got with Montana Rifle Company and Leupold and created the Rolling Bones Accuracy System. Like I said it's a MRC 7mm mag with a Leupold VX-6 4-18X50 scope. The action is smooth as silk and it shoots tiny little groups with premium factory 160 grain ammo. I know for a fact my buddy smoked a lot of big game animals with it before he let me buy it. Including several elk at distances of 500 to 600 yards. I'm probably going to be selling it before long because it's not my favorite chambering. I have been a 300 WSM guy for a lot of years and don't think I'll ever change. But I can only speak of the only MRC rifle I have ever owned and it's a dream to shoot. I know I'd trade this 7 mm mag for the same rifle in 300 wsm in a heartbeat!

Attached Images
MRC 4.jpg (29.94 KB, 673 downloads)

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis