Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by Fullfan
No help from me. Been hunting the west since 1983, always DYI. Could not imagine paying 5k or more for a hunt. And then feeling as if I had to pay more. Just me tho.

I agree with this.

You folk that are paying guides and for hunts really ain’t hunting. This is just another discussion for the elites and supremacist. A paid excursion doesn’t make it hunting no matter the animal or environment.

Same goes for hunts anywhere in the world.

So if you have that trophy on the wall from a paid “hunt”, let it be a reminder of how helpless and pathetic you really are.

I do not totally disagree with this assessment, but just because you can afford a hunt, does not make you an elitist. Some people save their whole lives, for one guided hunt. I have been on one, because I happened to have the money at that point.

You have paid your money and your guide is most likely paid a wage no matter what. That being said, if there is a tip involved, most will go the extra step to earn it. If they don't earn a tip, then don't give them one.

The only guided hunt that I ever went on, was a moose hunt in Newfoundland. I had a glorious time and my guide was great. I gave him a good tip, because he damn sure deserved it.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.