when America invaded Iraq without provocation and murdered over 200,000 civilians right wing faux viewers applauded lol

some murder of innocents is justified I guess

Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Cumminscowboy: SO.... you are saying that certain people in the United States of America (Trump or Trump opponents i.e. biden, pelosi, soros, schumer etc) have power over the evil vladimir putin and put him up to this illegal, immoral and murderous invasion of a country that posed NO threat to him or his country?
If so I call bullschit!
vladimir putin is doing his evil and murderous invasion/war/murdering civilians on and of his OWN accord.
MUCH.... like adolph hitler did decades ago.
I stand by my original contention that more schit is gonna hit the fan on a worldly scale until vladimir the murderer is out of power - and that putin and hitler share MANY traits, patterns and murderous, evil, paranoid, irrational actions.
Hold into the windVarmintGuy
If "more schit is gonna hit the fan on a worldly scale" (your words). All the more reason to keep our powder dry, keep our asses home and see how this shakes out. We already have a bunch of our equipment in enemy hands over in Afghanistan.

Nobody has attacked us yet.