Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Cumminscowboy: SO.... you are saying that certain people in the United States of America (Trump or Trump opponents i.e. biden, pelosi, soros, schumer etc) have power over the evil vladimir putin and put him up to this illegal, immoral and murderous invasion of a country that posed NO threat to him or his country?
If so I call bullschit!
vladimir putin is doing his evil and murderous invasion/war/murdering civilians on and of his OWN accord.
MUCH.... like adolph hitler did decades ago.
I stand by my original contention that more schit is gonna hit the fan on a worldly scale until vladimir the murderer is out of power - and that putin and hitler share MANY traits, patterns and murderous, evil, paranoid, irrational actions.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG, have you done any research on the massive grifting and corruption our country has funded in ukraine for many years? ukraine has been a hot bed for the deep state to launder money in. here is how it works. the US sends over a billion here or there with strings attached saying it must be used to by US weapons and employ "advisors" for financial, military and other matters. guess who the advisers are? deep state corrupt actors that are seeking to profit off the foreign aid sent to ukraine. This is why they freaked out when trump asked zelensky about biden and trump also holding up the money until it was looked into. Trump stepped into a hornets nest. exposing and ending corruption. Our country caused the issues in ukraine. We caused putin to invade. The west wants to turn ukraine into the anti russia.

putin has said trump won the election and was removed from power by the deep state. He told this to the UN. myself and many here agree that the dems, and rino republicans would like to see our country in an armed conflict there. THEY WANT IT. putin thinks we are crazy and corrupt for electing a senile old man and removing someone that won the election. IF YOU'RE PUTIN HOW IS ALL THIS NOT A THREAT TO YOUR COUNTRY? The fact is he has good reason to feel that way. Also eastern ukraine IS russian. The people there identify as russian. Also why was ukraine attacking people in the donbass in violation of the minsk accords? This was all done prior to the invasion. They has been attacking the people in the donbass in violation of prior international agreement. since these people speak russian and are aligned culturally as russian. is it reasonable or NOT reasonable to come to their aid?

imagine it like this. Western canada is basically just like the US. lets say trudeau and the idiot lefties, attacked western canada, forced them to do things they didn't want to. bombed them etc. would it be reasonable to come to their aid and make western canada part of the US? I would say potentially. Also does western canada indetify more with US values or eastern french canadian values? you know the answer. this is the analogy that fits best with russia and ukraine.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 05/18/22.