Lots….but at about 8 or 9 I got a new bow and some real aluminum arrows….big time styling in my Oshkosh B’gosh overalls and a Rambo type bow. I launched that very first shiny aluminum shafted arrow from grandpa’s house, an acre away, all the way into our shiny new aluminum siding on our brand new house. Dad got home from work and I quietly broke the news figuring that I just need to get ahead of this catastrophe and control the narrative….honesty is the narrative because parents like that stuff. I didn’t know that aluminum arrows were so easily broken over a grown man’s knee but it would be years before I went back from wood to aluminum…..when I could afford it a few years later we used to fill the hollow shafts black powder and try to get it to explode on impact….made for exciting “experiments” that almost always ended in a fizzle. 😂

Such simpler times.

PS…my dad never spanked us kids. He said that he was too big to be hitting kids but he had mom and mom was a pro.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~