This is a link to a previous discussion on one of the exact guns of which you are inquiring, the ATI Calvary Sport 20 ga which is imported and marketed by ATI in Summerville, SC. I happen to have an almost exact copy which is fully manufactured in Turkey for Savage as the Stevens 555 series. I did a review of the Stevens 555 20ga - which I happen to have - which I wrote to answer some similar questions raised about the ATI model, which you can read in the discussion in the link.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...633/re-ati-cavalry-20ga-o-u#Post11904633

I still have my 555 for which I remain well pleased and completely satisfied; the only thing I would change about it - which has nothing to do with the quality or shooting characteristics of the shotgun - is that I would prefer to have an automatic safety instead of the manual one. As to comments from others, the only thing I would like to ask is where I can find the empirical or historical anecdotal data supporting one poster's statement that in general all firearms made in Turkey are of poor quality and durability.

Last edited by Offshoreman; 05/26/22.

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.