Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Raeford
Our housekeeper reports that our place is always nastiest when it's a bunch of wimmen[no men] that stayed.

I believe that 100%

Women, from a hygiene and care perspective are nasty. WAYYY back when I worked as a bouncer for a summer - ladies bathroom was ALWAYS the worst at the end of the night vs the Mens. ALWAYS. We would draw straws for whomever had to go pull the garbage out and clean.

Agree, I used to own an indoor tanning shop 30 years ago, tanning beds, 99% women clientele. They would pee in the small trash cans when there were 2 perfectly clean bathrooms just steps away.
Plus other stuff.
ALWAYS late for their appointment and it was always someone else's fault and you should bump someone out of their appointment because everything should always be in their favor.
Appointments based on 30min., 5min. to undress, 5min. to get dressed, no way can a woman accomplish this. Time yourself on a clock getting undressed if it takes you 2min. you have a disability.

KWFA ,

Good luck with venture, IME, no matter what type business/agreement, there are always THOSE people who are not reasonable and believe 100% that the customer [them] is always right.
Scott was right about one thing, his old signature line, ''people are F'rs'' of course he has first hand experience.

Big like on your signature line, Rest in peace Ethan, indeed.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.