I just sold my F150 5.0 and bought a Silverado 1500 with the 2.7 turbo, I drove it home from Michigan (bought it from a family member) and averaged 26 mpg. I don't have anything to tow anymore and the 2.7 has plenty of power for what I need and the improved MPG is much appreciated. I did drive a new 2022 Tundra and would have bought one but they were hard to find in the mid-level packages and if I was going to pay $60k, I would just get another F150. The Tundra was very nice, more car like than a truck, smooth ride and nice interior, the 3.5 turbo had plenty of power but the MPG is ok at best. The only thing I really didn't like was the view of the hood from the drivers seat, it kind of came to a point in the middle and just looked odd to me, I'm sure I would have gotten used to it in time. For a daily commuter and weekend hunting/fishing/project hauling truck, it would be fine but for the same money, I'd take a F150 with a 2.7. I got a great deal on my Silverado but if I were paying $60, I'd still choose the F150. I did actually order (and cancel due to delay) a F150, 4WD Lariat for $56k which was the best deal I could find.