Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by shrapnel
All you want to do is argue. First you wanted a good used 4x4 for $35,000.00 and Teal found it for you.

At no point in the entire thread have I said USED...

As for the trucks Teal found they were as much as 8 years old... and some with mileage over 140k... Dandy...

This entire thread started with the OP asking about a New Tundra or New Chevy...

Used and diesel were injected by you and others...

Originally Posted by shrapnel
Now you say you have to pay $100,000.00 for a new 1/2 ton truck. What is the matter with you?

Help me find that quote also regarding a 1/2 ton gasser...

DO NOT TWIST THE FACTS!

As for your 2022 Duramax... congratulations AGAIN (I also congratulated you in May... and June)... Mention it again and I will send cookies...

A new 2022 loaded Duramax @ $65k... Find me one... in real time...

The entire point is that base level 1/2 ton new trucks are rare as hell...

What don’t you get? . Go ahead and wiggle back and forth. You did say a truck costing $100,000.00 is the new normal.

Here is your quote:

Originally Posted by CashisKing
OK guys... point a fella in the direction of a solid and reliable $35k or less 4wd 1/2 ton pick-up that can be bought with cash money this week...

My bad... I meant to say NEW $35k or less 4wd 1/2 ton pick-up that can be bought with cash money this week...

My mention of the diesel is to show how far off you are with your analysis on the cost of trucks. If I paid $65,000.00 for a one ton diesel pickup, any prospective truck buyer would know a gas 1/2 ton will cost much less.

You must be a handful on the playground…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]