Originally Posted by shrapnel
What don’t you get? . Go ahead and wiggle back and forth. You did say a truck costing $100,000.00 is the new normal.

No wiggling... Read the whole exchange... DO NOT TWIST IT...

i.e. after you got yacking again about your Chevy diesel deluxe... NOTHING to do with a 1/2 ton gasser... and you damn well know that.

-------------------------------------------

NOT A CLUE how you only paid $65k... $65k + $43k??? with the 2012 Cummins $43k trade-in?...

FIND ME ONE IN REAL TIME...

All new Fords, Chevy and Dodge diesels are chasing the hell of of 6 figures. Build one anywhere... anytime... add Dealer mark-ups.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
Here is your quote:

Originally Posted by CashisKing
OK guys... point a fella in the direction of a solid and reliable $35k or less 4wd 1/2 ton pick-up that can be bought with cash money this week...

My bad... I meant to say NEW $35k or less 4wd 1/2 ton pick-up that can be bought with cash money this week...

My mention of the diesel is to show how far off you are with your analysis on the cost of trucks. If I paid $65,000.00 for a one ton diesel pickup, any prospective truck buyer would know a gas 1/2 ton will cost much less.

You must be a handful on the playground…

Hell, the new Ford F-150 EV is chasing $95k with the practical battery...

--------------------------------------------

And yet again... the OP was asking about New Chevy gasser or New Tundra...

Send me your address... I promised to mail you cookies if you mentioned your truck a 25th time...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.