Have posted about the Labradar I had for a while before, but before repeating them will say that in general my experience was similar to Denton's.

My only problems with it's limits on bullet-size and velocity. They tell you up front that the Labradar doesn't do well with bullets under .22 caliber, because it works by bouncing the signal off bullet bases. I found they weren't lying, because mine would not record .17 or .20 caliber bullets--but I also couldn't get it to "read" the very small base on Hornady's 6mm 110-grain A-Tip, which has a very tapered boattail.

Also found that their statement about not recording velocities over 3900 fps was also true. I don't shoot much ammo that's that fast, but sometimes do, partly because it's my job.

As a result, it didn't work for my purposes as an all-around chronograph, so after starting out really liking it, I sold it after about six months. If those issues are ever resolved I'd definitely buy another--along with the rechargeable battery pack. It goes through even today's excellent batteries pretty fast.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck