I don't have any loads that go over 4K fps. I don't own any rifles w/bore diameter under .224. Somewhere along the line a buddy bought me a 3-D printed scope mount for mine and I mounted a Remington 3-9x40 off of some Remington package I bought along the way. That greatly eases alignment and I rarely miss a shot. The most difficult/most often missed projectile I use are .224 75gn A-max's @ 2900-3400 from 223AI up to 22-250. I almost never miss them anymore either.

I really like not having to fret lighting conditions. I also like running tallys on shot-strings and ES/SD calculations @ the touch of a button, not that they're hard to do on my own but the machine just spits them out for me. For any given load I can jot down which series I'm on in the chrono and refer back to it at any time until I erase it.

I don't use any of the SD Card/Excel functions but I can certainly see the appeal for those who like that sort of thing. I'm all for less data-entry as less data entry also = less chance for error via number transposition, skipping shots, adding shots in more than once, etc, etc, etc.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.