I got my first Bike when I was 14.A Triumph T110 hard tail.Sold my last bike two years ago at 76 years old.In that time I owned over 20 Bikes.I was in two bad accidents that I walked away from and the Bikes were destroyed.The only reason I walked away was because of wearing full armoured pants,Jackets ,boots and a full helmet.I did some flat track racing and that is where I learned to suit up.Road Rash sucks.I never gave a chit what people said about what I wore and any one who does not armour up on a bike is a dumb f u c k like I was until I started racing.My Dad,Uncles ,Brother,Mother all were Bikers and none of them got seriously hurt on a Bike.My Old Man and Uncle were into hill climbing and took a few dumps but were full leathered and wore leather aviators hats to help protect their noggins.I will never get another road bike,but have been looking at small off road bikes.I still get the itch at 78 years old.

Last edited by Huntz; 07/29/22.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience