Originally Posted by hatari
Everybody calm your ass down. Both parties need to flesh out a roster of candidate to take to Iowa and New Hamshire to make things look like there is a wealth of likely people for voters to choose from. They play "the Usual Suspects". Any senator or Congress with a name. Former VPs get in the mix, any state governors with a name. They all get backing and get sent to Iowa and New Hampshire even when there is a clear favorite. Normally, there are one or 2 favorites and the rest are window dressing.

Look at 1980. Anybody remember that Reagan was so far ahead in the polls he didn't even bother to show up for the early debates? True. When Hillary ran in 2008, the Dems threw the weakest bunch they could, thinking Hillary was a shoe in. Barak Obama hustled in Iowa, impressing the white people by being a black guy that sounded White. He got so much traction in Iowa and New Hampshire, the Kennedys backed him in order to defeat Hillary. (true)

2016 - to make SURE Hillary was not upset again, the Dems ran the weakes field possible. Battschit Crazy Liz Warren, a 100 year old real communisit in Bernne Sanders, and some cum sucking slut named Kamala. Point is, they still filled out the field even stackingthe deck for Hillary.

If Trump runs, he will get the nomination. Everybody knows and acknowledges it. Even Hillary by god Clinton was on TV saying that some months go. These others that will be asked to run will be there only for window dressing if Trump runs, because it will keep the GOP race in news, or to shake out a front runner if Trump decides not to run.

I love when COVTARDS explain things to me.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house