Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Despite my preconceived ideas about Trump I was onboard the Trump for president train as early as anyone. Of all the stuff I believed about Trump or had read about him the one thing that I never questioned was his love for this country. For whatever reason at the time, right or wrong, I believed that Trump was a Patriot and thankfully I was right. By the time we got done with Obongo we were in the throes of an impending Klinton regime when thankfully a PATRIOTIC, wealthy, brash, New York narcissist showed up out of nowhere and successfully battled the demonic Klinton. Trump was exactly what was needed and he gave us a glimpse at what could be. He proved to me that he has his priorities for this country in order and he’s showed us what a real president looks like. Trump is not perfect and he made some mistakes. I’m willing to forgive mistakes when those mistakes are a direct result of NOT being a politician.

This is very good!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo