Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

I realize you are doing your BEST and that's the ONLY fhuqking reason it's soooooo fhuqking funny...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,as you proffer Brokedicktitude. Hint.

I "only" brought a S/S 700 22-250 and S/S 700 7mm RemMag home,while awaiting the Gen 1 Havak MacaMillion 6 Kreed' to arrive in the MAIL. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Crapsmother,

Start a Thread,if/when your kchunt leaves the couch...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

7-08,

I just ordered a scope,because I could and they could. Hint.................

Beezer,

Your Homoerotic Fantasies are a HOOT,just like your Rifle "knowledge"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to how "REAL" your Imagination and Pretend are,to you. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Well heck Stick you must have the biggest warehouse in Alaska to hold all your guns. Mostly been hiding from the sun lately due to 100 degree plus temps but I did buy a pistol today and will trade for another tomorrow. My rifle collection is already too deep to fool with might sell some just to make some room in the safes. As for them rat bastard SS Rem's I thought you hated slow twist 22-250's and belted mags anyway. I can see the 6 Creed interest though. Maybe you ought to get a different hobby.........

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]