Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Japlvr
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Japlvr
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I barely own 100+ SWFA scopes and perhaps "only" 125 sets of their rings. I've multiple versions of the 3-15x both in SFP and FFP...though FFP MQ is THE route. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Admittedly,I've yet to see a "tricky" 1-4x. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

A Texhen and a Pro Victim,trying to talk about how they were "wronged" in their perpetual Brokedicktitude,is fhuqking EPIC Humor! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Sorry POOPstick, but I refuse to use "Made in China" scope rings.

I’d bet good $ that there isn’t a modern set of scope rings in existence that didn’t involve China at some level of its manufacturing process.

The raw materials sourced, the products made to create the finish, the metallurgy process, whatever….I simply won’t believe any readily available product in today’s world isn’t partially made in China. Just because a scope doesn’t have a “Made in China” sticker doesn’t mean that it isn’t.

I use Nightforce, Seekins & FarrelI scopes rings. They are machined in the USA. You will have to ask the manufacturers where they buy their alloys.

I didn't type anything about a scope.

Understood, but I think my point was solid.

I did mean to type “a scope ring” instead of just “a scope” when referring to the sticker. That is what I get for typing on my phone when at lunch….

It wasn't hard to tell, you meant scope ring. And, your point is valid.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum