Originally Posted by CopperSolid
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Hastings
Michael Effertz with SWFA emailed me and said they did this to concentrate on their Optics Line which will be coming out soon.

Let's kick that around a little bit. SWFA currently has a wildly popular line of well respected scopes that they cannot keep in stock. Now they are going to move into a new line that they will be able to keep in stock. Okay, I'll accept that. BUT, the counter help in the store is somehow a vital piece of bringing this new scope line into production and/or to the market?

Paul,

In the current state of affairs, counter help (labor) is a scarce commodity. For every business! They know their operation better than we do. Could it be that shutting down the door is the best course they can take?
We've been blessed to have SWFA Scopes for a while now, at such low prices...what makes you think they're fixing to fug up the business? Or, the consumers, for that matter?

Not being able to keep in stock is a testament to the popularity/quality/price point of the products. And you're complaining about counter help when they're trying to "fix" the shortcomings?
Gimme a break!

Actually it was I who was knocking the counter help, Paul was just asking how they hourly front people could effect the release of a new line of scopes.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]