I won the overall at the Panhandle Cowboys in Holt, FL today with 22 shooters in attendance. Will probably have more when it starts cooling off. Alive and well in the Florida panhandle. I can shoot with 5 clubs a month within a 2 hr drive. If you let the gamers run you off you were looking for an excuse to leave anyway. Lots of ways the game can be played, "gaming" or shooting fast is just one of them. I also hear the complaints about costuming requirements. It isn't that hard or expensive. As I have said, I shoot with 5 different clubs, not a one has ever turned anyone away because of costume. They may have told some they can't wear a ball cap or to not wear tennis shoes next time but they still get to shoot. The biggest barrier to entry for new shooters is the availability of firearms, ammo and reloading supplies although all of those are out there if you are willing to do a little looking. I guess it all depends on how bad you want to shoot or if you just want to cry in your coffee.