I had a Colt New Service in .45 Colt that shot dead on with a smokeless duplication of the original service load. I had a 1911 Series 70 .45 acp that must have been factory regulated for 180-185 gr police service loads, shot to the sights perfectly. I have a S&W #3 Russian in .44 Russian of course, that has caused me a nervous breakdown, hair loss, and chickens to quit laying. Still working on it, gaining slightly, 2 molds later, 2nd front sight change etc. Hope springs eternal. I have a 1904 Colt Bisley in .38 WCF that is a work in progress, twisted the barrel to get my windage and that worked ok, now I'm going to see what I can do about a 3 inch high POI @ 25 yards, which is dang near a foot high at 75 yards...I will fiddle with the velocity a little because it is cheap and easy, but I may need to get a lighter bullet mold, I'm using 190 gr semi flat points now. If I had better eyesight I could just take a finer bead, but the the notch in the frame is so narrow it's almost impossible to 'bury' the front bead. And I think it would be a sin to modify the notch.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.