Same here, I generally stay away from trough sights but wanted to see if any one particular model stood out from the rest as being well regulated. I'll add my own data to the survey:

Early 1980's Colt Lawman Mark III, .357 snub nose version of their Trooper Mk III - windage was good, shot pretty much right on top of the front sight at a 50 foot indoor range.

Next up was a Ruger Bearcat .22 in the mid-80's - it didn't shoot anywhere near the sights, it was 6" low and 4-5" right at 25 yards. Sold it pronto.

Early 1990's Ruger SP101, 3" .357 also grouped any 158 grain load right on top of the front sight at 15 yards. .38 Specials and .357 loads all grouped right in the same place which was counter intuitive but appreciated. However, a 125 grain factory .357 load would shoot 14" low at 15 yards.

Last one was a Ruger New Vaquero in .45 Colt in the mid-2000's - like the Bearcat it shot some 6" low and about 4" to the right.

I can put up with a handgun that shoots a tad high since you can aim under the target a bit plus it just means it's sighted in at a longer range than 25 yards, but if windage is off by much that's too hard to compensate for as range increases. Both windage and elevation off means it goes down the road asap.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!