I offered to hook up with you this last spring and you wouldn't do it.

And if anyone here, including me, thinks you're a bullshitter, maybe the first person to blame for that is yourself. You burst onto this board little more than a year ago claiming to know everything there was to know about turkeys and turkey hunting. In the meantime, you've said quite a bit of things that might make any reasonable person wonder if you know as much as you claim.

Notwithstanding the present claim that your winter turkeys were gobbling down big grasshoppers in 13 degree winter weather, there's been these gems (just off the top fo my head)...

I think it was you that claimed turkeys migrate hundreds of miles between Texas and Kansas (was it?) and that's how the northern state got mesquite trees, or some such theory.
When Yoder said he wanted to go Oscellated Turkey hunting, you argued with him that Oscellated turkey weren't turkeys at all, but pea fowl.
You offered up page after page argument on TSS shot, even though it was well proven, and even managed to get yourself banned from yet another forum, Apex's IIRC, over your argumentativeness.
You've ruined thread after thread after thread after thread demanding that Yoder prove, to your satisfaction, his involvement in the choke tube business, while simultaneously claiming you were on "this one guy's prostaff" without offering the same kind of proof you demanded from him. That was the year you "accidentally" killed 30 "legal" turkeys, IIRC.
And in what appears to be an effort to appear relevant, you constantly set up straw man arguments just so you can knock them down. Like when Dean posted about game cameras, you said his baiting predators "proved your point" despite the fact that Dean never said he placed bait, and despite the fact you had made no point to prove.
Not to mention your incessant need to pop into a thread solely for the purposes of calling me, or Yoder, or both of us an idiot.

For someone who so obviously wants to be regarded as the ultimate authority on turkeys and turkey hunting, it seem to me that you've gone out of your way to make yourself look absurd.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/01/22.