I didn't say he did, and I actually communicated with him about it. So another lie. You're the one that has taken that and run with it. More bullshit from the lead bullshitter on 24hrcampfire.

I think you're the biggest poser on this website. And the reason you've been banned just about everywhere. That and the fact that you decided harass other call makers, without reason, on other forums.

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,75860.0.html?PHPSESSID=9vpo2hkdqcv51igjfi3fhjq741

You know, banned? The reason you had to set up you own "Old Mastur[bator]" forum so you could gratify yourself on being you.

And btw way, "here's a ridDle for you, lFC boy," who was the "one guy" who has a prostaff you were on they year you killed "30 turkeys" "accidentally" just for the sake of "being paid in dead turkeys?" Because we all know single individuals all have "prostaffs."

30 turkeys. If that's true, and that is one fugking big IF, what would possess you to kill 30 turkeys in one year? You think that's something to be proud of? You think that claim makes you look like a big shot? I think if that claim is true, I think it make you look like a rube - as if you needed more help with that given all your other bullshit.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/01/22.