Originally Posted by Trappererick
I want to thank everyone who replied.

Here is some more information on why I was looking for a SA 9.3. I currently have two 9.3x62's right now which has caused me to accumulate about 1000 assorted bullets in .366 caliber. I have a switch barrel built on a Kelbly Atlas short action with an extended Wyatt's mag box that gives me about 2.995" of usable length. This rifle is currently chambered in 338 Federal and I was thinking I would like to add a second barrel that might use my abundance of 9.3 bullets.

I am familiar with the 9.5x57 and it looks like if I keep it to the lighter bullets from 250 and lighter that the OAL should work through the extended mag box. I have a bunch of 232 gr Norma Oryx and Vulkans that should work.

Does anyone know if a 9.5x57 would work through that action with the Wyatts box?

Don't hold me to it, but if you have 2.995" of magazine you'll be way more than fine with the 9.3x57. I don't have my load book in front of me, but most of the 232-286 grain bullets are fairly blunt, so OAL isn't a big deal in this one.

Semper Fi