there's also the wildcat 9.3 Barsness-Sisk--which is the .350 Remington case necked up. Charlie Sisk and I came up with it in 2004, partly because Charlie had discovered the .350 case fed perfectly from the factory magazines for the then-new short, belteless magnums like the .300 WSM and 7mm SAUM. In fact it often fed even better than the beltless rounds.

I checked the powder capacity on the .350 case, and it turned out to be just about the same as the 9.3x62. PT&G built the reamer, and Redding made dies. I had him build mine on a short-magnum stainless Remington 700 action, original a factory rifle in 7mm SAUM. He built his on a M70 Winchester action, originally a .300 WSM.

Turned out the round did duplicate 9.3x62 ballistics when loaded to approximately .30-06 pressures, around 2450 with 286s and 2650 with 250s. We took a bunch of big game with them over the next few years, from deer to an Alaskan grizzly and water buffalo.

Charlie has built some for his customers, if I recall correctly around 30 the last time I asked him. It's a VERY easy wildcat to form, in fact you can neck up .350 brass just by seating a 250-grain Nosler AccuBond....

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck