Originally Posted by Gaschekt
Just curious, but how would the 93Jimbo be more powerful than the 375 Raptor that is also based on the 308 case? Is the 93J somehow blown out and improved with a sharper shoulder? The ballistics of the Raptor are very impressive and would be tough to beat without any modifications to the parent case

We have slightly more case volume... We are using lighter bullets (185 Lapua) and possibly turn some others as well... better BCs

We will be using Borerider style throat geometry (think Weatherby).

Faster speeds will tweek energy upwards.

Friends are helping fill in the gaps of my ignorance (which is plenty)... i.e. kinda like the 30-06 Serengeti bore-rider concept hits .300WM levels.

Jump does not effect accuracy in medium and big bore like it does on smaller bores (based on my experiences)... we are pushing that idea VERY HARD.

I respect the question you asked... I have asked of myself just that many times.

I have huge respect for Arne and his 375 Raptor (less for the 45 Raptor... no hard feelings, but I just hate case mouth stuff personally... shoulders or belts ONLY for me)...

To repeat... the .375 Raptor is amazing (we have tons of experience with them)... Huge respect.

The 93Jimbo will hopefully be a bit more...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.