Not a red light camera but something similar. Highway patrolman gave me a ticket for running a red light when I knew damn well I had not. Defective signal and the yellow only lasted for one and half seconds. If you hit the white cross walk line just as it turned yellow the light would turn red in the short time frame.
Took a movie camera with tripod and set up and filmed that short sequence until I the film ran dry. A fifty foot roll doesn't last all that long. I forget how many frames a second that *mm ran but I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the yellow was only 1.5 seconds in length. Unfortunately this was San Francisco and if you got ticket regardless the fact that you proved otherwise you were still guilty/$200 fine and $500 court costs.Just another reason why about 8 months later I left the communist city by the bay forever.
PJ

Last edited by PJGunner; 09/20/22.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE