I had an extra tikka t3 in 308.... I found a youth/compact stock.... handloading some reduced loads with 110 grainers and a Leupold 6x on top. It's a puzzycat. My boy is 11 and daughter is 13.... also have a bunch of 222's and 223's they have been shooting but didn't want to cut any of them down.... they both have their own 22's and 410 shotguns but I'll probably just have them share that tikka because my boy will probably be able to handle a full size stock in a few years so I'll just give the tikka to my daughter .... also have a semi custom 700 in 270 that is my wife's .... it was her first rifle from her dad..... I had it coated and bedded into a custom lop McMillan mountain stock so the girls will be covered.

I think the main thing is the correct lop on the stock.... wife was alway complaining how unnatural it was .... her 700 was a Remington factory youth stock and the one we ordered is about 1/2" different....could have fixed it with a saw but we decided to go with a new/liganter stock.....now it points very natural for her and she can get on target a lot faster.