I dont understand all that you wrote here but I take it you are more in tune with world affairs than I am. I do know that when world leaders, especially ones like Putin are pushed to far, war happens. I see him as a Nationalist that loves his country albeit he rules his countrymen with an iron hammer. He is a different type of leader. I believe that if you leave his country and his people alone, he is happy to dictate and his people are hardened enough to handle it. They have all the resources to maintain their lifestyle. He wants his people in Ukraine to not be punished from the Nazis there, therefore he fights to free them from that. He is not a Nazi sympothizer for sure. As the US has set on our ass and not kept up with technical warfare, he has these ICBM missiles he developed and that concerns me. I think he has nuclear weapons that can reach us very quickly and we re not prepared with the leadership we have now. I hope Im wrong about that.
I see you are in Florida, please take care. This hurricane looks like it will linger over you for a while before it moves up the coast to ruin my fishing weekend in NC.

Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
This may be that point where Putin gets backed into that corner. If the US is involved in this and the world finds out, Boom! Mid terms are put on hold and the cabal finishes the job of turning the US into a third world country while fighting a war. Gentlemen, this may be it.
We’re trying but we have zero leverage left against Russia. Russia now has zero reason to hold back anything in the Ukraine. Once the ground freezes hard the Russians will go to work dismembering the Ukraine while Europe collapses. Russia will now take all of the Ukraine for sure to secure the remaining gas lines to Eastern Europe. The EU is going to break up sooner rather than later. Italy will leave and so will Hungry. Czech Republic just elected a bunch of conservatives and may follow. As the German economy collapses the reason for being in the EU disappears for Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe will need energy and food. There will be no jobs or real money coming from the EU. Just inflation , economic collapse , energy insecurity , and hunger. Russia and China can offer everything the USA/EU is destroying. Russia has energy , fertilizer , and food supplies to offer and China offers markets for trade along with India. The energy Russia has to offer is Eastern Europe”s former energy security and although the markets Asia offers aren’t what the EU offered in the past they’re better than a collapsed EU will offer going forward. As for Germany it deserves everything bad it has coming and then some. Fornicate the Germans ! As for us we’re screwed too. Our incompetent fraudulent government is destroying the American Empire in a quick hurry. There’s already no honest elections so there’s no way for Americans to fix our problems peacefully.

Last edited by Fishnnut1; 09/27/22.