Originally Posted by JoeBob
Imagine if instead of Polish people moving all over Europe in search of jobs, Poland could leverage is position of controlling all the pipeline access into Europe and its comparatively cheap labor to bring industries formerly located in Frankfurt and Berlin and so on, a bit farther East. Why, Poland could then use its position between East and West, and its clout as the chief US client state in Europe, to dominate both East and West Europe.

I guarantee you they are having these delusions of grandeur in Warsaw and they are being encouraged.
I can see that fantasy driving the Poles. It could also turn into Poland being ground zero for WWIII. The other problem with that fantasy is that Germany will figure it out eventually and change governments and policies. I’d hate to make the Germans my enemy. Especially if I shared a long border with them. Just eighty years ago they had conquered all of continental Europe and were attacking Moscow. If it weren’t for the industrial might of the USA the Germans would have finished off the British and very likely the Russians. Attacking and Humiliating Germany seemed to motivate them after WWI and set free their inner demon.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !