Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Stupid mistake but dumped dogs running free in the woods get shot. Dogs running free in the yard get shot. Keep your pets under control at all times. I might try and see if I can find an owner if the dog has a collar and looks very well cared for. Other than that it’s toast.

Ever consider taking them to the pound? did it ever occur to you the dog got loose by mistake? you are a piece of schit if you shoot dogs

Pounds in the Missoula area are full and often won’t take in anymore, especially a whole litter or so I have been told. I am guessing it is the same up in the Flathead?

To the thread in general: I despise folks dumping dogs and have seen it a few times over the years. I have shot some, but only after seeing them several times and they’re either obviously feral or they’re constantly chasing livestock/wildlife.

If I can catch them and they look even relatively well cared for, I will try to find the owner and take them to a vet to see if they’re microchipped. I am a dog lover but only give them so many chances before they catch a bullet.

I honestly do not know if the pound up here is full.
Your solution sounds good and reasonable.
I am not for never shooting a dog. At times it's appropriate.
It should never be the first and only solution!!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.