Originally Posted by Wideopen
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Wideopen
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Define sober.

No alcohol, weed, cocaine, opioid based products, or sleeping meds.

Tobacco and caffeine allowed.
Count me in. I'll support anyone's sobriety, even those who don't seem particularly supportive of others. When you're ready, I'd also suggest ditching the tobacco. Both are means of self-medicating. The dip isn't doing you any favors, despite thinking it gives you energy, helps you focus...pick your rationale (and an addict can and will). If you're ready to stop killing yourself with tobacco, this site is an excellent place to start. Believe me, you'd fit right in to that forum; dip rage is welcomed. Good luck on however you've decided to frame your journey.

Wideopen - 13 years sans tobacco and alcohol.

No drinking AND no tobacco??

WutRya drunk?
The upside of quitting dip? Everything. Having a jaw is useful for chewing food. No more being worried about every little sore in your mouth. No more lectures from the dentist. Removed a useless expense. No more scheduling your routine so you could get one more. Not having to worry about the look of that crap in your mouth. Healthy gums. It was such a simple decision to put myself through hell to quit it. Made the decision one day, and quit cold-turkey. Nicotine replacement therapy wasn't in my DNA; nicotine had to go.

Add alcohol to the mix, and the health risks balloon. Together they greatly increase the risk of oral and esophageal cancer. Best decision, evah.

This didn’t take long.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house