Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Plan on not drinking anymore, feeling much better, losing weight, and blood pressure getting back to normal = no more meds. Down to 202lb from 228-232.

I'm down now too, not a big guy but at my last kidney doc appt I was 184 (most since HS, I'm 5'8") then two weeks ago I was at 179. Trying to do Keto (less carbs) but it's tough. Walking more too. Don't plan on hitting the whiskey as much but figured I deserve a break today.
I'm 5.8 also, when I was working out lifting in my late 40s I was 190-195, but it was mostly muscle, I have always had a little belly even then. I want to get down to 185 and then hit the weights. My younger brother was 165 but has bulked up to 189 over the last 6 months, lifting, he is also 5.8.
Same height here.

Scale read 195 the other morning. Trying to get back to 185, where I was in my 40's and even into part of my 50's. Walking a bit more than in the summer. Will have to get some oil on the stationary bike so I can get some cardio type work done now that winter is here. Snow shoveling will help too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?