Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Rickt300,

there was hella investigations. Remember the Arizona Senate Audit? Remember the Cyber-Ninjas? Millions of dollars spent? Taxpayer dollars? did you hear what they found?

Sycamore

Originally Posted by 45_100
There was an investigation and a lot of money was spent. As I said in another post on this subject, I hold the republicans mostly responsible because they have been reluctant to seriously investigate voting fraud. They might have spent lots of money but they didn't seriously investigate. Republicans like being the minority party because they aren't held responsible for anything. They get the financial benefit of holding federal office without the accountability. There are a few good people in office like Rand Paul, Loren Boebert and MTG. We need more like Lake, Finchem and Masters. If this election is a reflection of the will of the people, our republic is lost and cannot be saved.

45_100,

I was referring to the AZ State Senate, Karen Fann, etc. the state legislature, Republican-led and Republican-majority, investigated and found.... additional votes for Biden. after spending millions of taxpayer dollars on "cyber-ninjas"

Nationally, nobody found crap either, in spite of getting jaguartx riled up every two weeks.

a lot of those were working for Trump

Giuliani, Powell, etc

nothing.....

LIAR!! ^^^^^^^

LOL