Originally Posted by 45_100
Following the 2020 election numerous law suits were filed claiming they had evidence of election fraud. None of the law suits were allowed to move forward because the judiciary refused to hear them. I think the judiciary knew there was solid evidence and didn't want to deal with the fallout of declaring the election invalid. No judge wanted to be held responsible. The judiciary has been stacked with left wing, activist judges who make decisions intended to create the society they envision rather than upholding the United States Constitution as the supreme law of the land. You can get the decision you want by picking the right judge. It happens all the time.
We have reached the point where the two parties have agreed on the rules. Demonrats and the MSM march to the orders of the WEF/NWO/UN, who are taking control of all the first world countries. Republicans are satisfied being the minority party because they can rant and rave to their base but nothing happens. They always have an excuse why they can't do anything. The judiciary ignores the Constitution and enables social engineering. The election process is an inconvenient process we have to go through just to silence the masses. There is zero honor in any of these institutions.
There is a glimmer of hope. The Supreme Court has made a couple of constitutionally based decisions which have the potential to be significant. I credit Clarence Thomas's leadership for these decisions. He and Justice Alito give me some hope but I fear they are not long for this world. I would like to see them be more aggressive in overturning unconstitutional laws and bureaucratic rule making. It does appear George Orwell was either a prophet or a time traveller.

45_100,

what about the Arizona State Senate investigation? what happened with that?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....