Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by Sycamore
what about the Arizona State Senate investigation? what happened with that?

During the first two years of Trump's administration, the republicans were in control. They accomplished nothing of any significance as far as rolling back unconstitutional laws and acts initiated during the reign of the magic knee grow. That tells me the establishment republicans are comfortable with the direction things are going and are willing to keep things as they are. When republicans are in power they talk about reaching across the aisle and working with the Demonrats. When the Demonrats are in control it is full speed ahead to accomplish their agenda and damned the republicans. Pence was Trump's vice-president and being an establishment republican even he refused to question the election. The Arizona Senate investigation into the election was nothing more than a half-hearted attempt to appease radical right wing voters. They never seriously intended to do or find anything. Look at the clowns they hired to do the investigation.
If the evidence had made it into court I think it would have opened a can of worms that none of the politicos could risk having revealed. There was no serious investigation. The result was predetermined. This is just my opinion and others may agree or not.

I called those clowns out on this site and was shot down for it.

People on this site were waiting to hear from the "Cyber-Ninjas" like it was the next Q drop.

What would it have looked like if there was no cheating to be found?

Simple math says things are going to be different in a state with 7 million people than the way they were 50 years ago when there was barely 1 million.

Agriculture, Construction, and Hospitality ( resorts, golf courses, spring training, hotels for winter visitors) have been encouraging immigration for 70 years (legal and otherwise)

You know Arizona. How many Democrats are the big owners in Agriculture, Construction or Hospitality in Arizona?

None.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....