Been super busy with life and some work and pleasure travel and two hurricanes since getting back. Have a bit of free time now before Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the pix support, Kevin. Saas Post where we did the bulk of your hunt, like Kevin's farm Darnaway and Wim's farm Bassinghall, is a working game farm as well. They've been doing trophy hunting, meat/biltong hunting and live game capture and sales under Gerhard's direction for the past 15+ years.

Kevin's pix add visual support showing that "meat/cull/live game capture" operations can produce SERIOUSLY good trophy heads - at least in Bots. As I explained above, the local meat/biltong hunters are only interested in meat at meat/cull prices and aren't willing to pay the trophy fee prices for horns and hides they can't eat.

I'm not doing any small group hunts in 2023. However, I AM going back to Bots for two weeks (actual hunting days - not including travel time to/from) starting the end of Aug 2023. Estimated departure date is 21-22 Aug. I am going 100% and have another retired military guy (first timer) 100% and possibly his late 20's nephew going along. Could still take one or two more along as well. We'll be hunting PG in the Tuli block again for sure but, which property we'll be staying is not yet determined. Kevin and Wim are still sorting out prices but they will be in line with previous trips - $350 p/p/d 1x1 daily rate and $250 p/p/d 2x1 daily rate with the table of trophy fees and cull/management fees still being sorted out between them. They are different large farms with differing game populations and everyone will be hunting both places and maybe Saas Post or other neighboring game farms for species they may not have on their farms and they want to make sure their fees are the same between both to keep things a simple as possible. As of NOW, the cull/management fees for impala will still be $100 ea, blue w/b $200 ea. Other cull/management species may also be available and are still TBD based at least in part on the upcoming rains, which have started early already and have been good so far.

Hope to be posting up their full tables of fees by the end of the year and before the "Big Conventions/Show" start early next year.