One of our group of four going on this trip MAY have to cancel due to an unexpected death in the family and the resulting expenses. He's still not sure either way. So....with the time getting a bit short, I've decided to post up an extra spot if someone would be interested in going. The hard dates already locked in are as follows:

Depart the US on 19 Aug 2023 on Delta via Atlanta
Arrive Jberg on 20 Aug and overnight at the City Lodge Hotel in the airport complex.
Depart Jberg on 21 Aug for Gaborone Bots at 9am on SA Airlink and arrive in Gabs at 10am. We'll be "in camp" just after lunch and in time to eat, unpack a little, check rifles and still get in a late afternoon orientation hunt.

This is a full 14 hunting days, with the arrival and departure days added on each end.

Depart for the US on 5 Sep 2023 and be back in the US early morning of the 6th. Depending on where from Atlanta you're traveling home to, you'll still be home that same day.

IF anyone is interested in going PM me and I'll give you the exact flight dates, times and flt numbers to see if you can still get seats. IF it turns out the fourth guy still can go, you can still make it too. We'll just make it a 5'some instead of a 4'some.

Anyone with questions or wanting more details, PM me your phone number and a good date/time to call and kick it around.