I've had a little correspondence with my friends in Bots this morning.

They have been having good rains so far this season and the game is heavily into the calving season. They say the game is fat, slick and very healthy so hunting should be good in 2023.

I'm still waiting for them to finalize their pricing for next year. As of this moment, the two places that will be operating on the S. side of the Tuli block will be Kevin and Wim's farms - Darnaway and Bassinghall respectively. As this is the first year they will be offering international clients trophy and cull hunts directly on their respective properties, it's taking them a little extra time to sort out.

My friend Gerhard, who was managing Saas Post the last 15yrs is going to be be specializing in only DG again this year. He'll be operating out of the CT1 concession which is up on the north-central boarder between Bots and Namibia's east end of the Caprivi Strip.

As of today, I'm planning on a trip to Kevin and Wim's in late Aug 2023. General departure date will be sometime around the 20th or 21st of Aug, three calendar days to get there, then 14 full hunting days split between the two properties. As of today, I have two hunters going and have room to take one more. As I mentioned, I do have the draft of their daily rates and fees, just waiting for them to finalize and confirm before I post them up.