Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
If you had a daughter who turned 16 two days ago, would you allow her boyfriend to move in with the family? There is mom, 18 year old son, and the daughter in the home. Says he has to sleep on the couch.
What say you?
I suspect ya'll might be able to guess my thoughts on this......
The daughter would be pregnant in a month.

Don't be an idiot.

Do you really think that not letting them live together will stop them from screwing? Really?
No, but it might prevent him from getting shot.

All you badasses talking about killing the boyfriend arent accepting reality. Theyre gonna do it. Theyre already doing it. The more dad hates it and tries to stop it, the more theyre gonna do it. Question for you. Were you banging your girlfriend at 16? I bet you were. Was dads disapproval even coming close to stopping you?

Playing devils advocate here. Everybody on this thread is looking at this through the eyes of a father thats protective of his little girl. And i get that. But what were you all doing at 16? Im looking at this through the eyes of 16yr old me. Girlfriends dad would have buried me in a shallow grave if he thought hed get away with it. And again, i get that. But it never stopped us. And we were not trying to be teenage parents. We knew better.

The fact that the kid needs a home, at presumably a young age, means theres probably a [bleep] family there. Maybe the boy is older, and just a deadbeat. Op didnt clarify that. But its entirely possible the boyfriend in question is 16, a good kid, with a [bleep] family. Maybe bringing him into the home would be a leg up for a good kid that drew a bad lot in life. Theres just no telling without more insight from op.

One thing i do know, if those kids want to bump uglies, they will do so, regardless of ops opinions, or anything within his power. So if this kid is just a lazy bum type older boyfriend, sure, get the backhoe out. If hes a good kid with a [bleep] family, op might be able to make a big difference in his life by accepting a bit of a burden. But he sure wont stop the guy from banging his daughter no matter what he decides.

Shut up cuck.