Clarifying details:
-it is not in my household, none of it.
-I am merely an observer. I readily admit to being a nosey bastard. Bit of a gossip as well.
-the boy is 17. Clean cut and polite. In high school and has a job. Drives a truck he bought himself. Was living with his grandparents but something went south, no idea what.
-The chances of him finding an apartment, or even a room, are almost non-existent. Housing is high and scarce here. True everywhere I guess.
-I have no idea if they are having sex but I know which way I'd lay my bet, pun intended.
-I believe living choices are morphing into something different. Multiple room mates the norm, minimalize people sheltering in honeycomb "rooms" ala Japanese style. The contemporary requirements of "first month, last month, month security, good credit" is a high bar for many people.
My comments may be construed to sound like a endorsement of the arrangement. They are not. I would't let a young Jesus Christ live in the house with a daughter.
Interesting situation. I'm of the mind that a pregnancy is on the radar. Odds are decent I won't be around long enough for it to be of my concern.

Last edited by Uncle_Alvah; 11/18/22.