Not just NO but HELL NO! For one thing 16 is too young to be in a “committed relationship” for either sex. Young girls that become “boy crazy” wrap their entire self-worth, their self-esteem and their individual value into whether they have a boyfriend or not. I think it’s devastating for young women to place such value on guys because it doesn’t foster a strong, independent spirit but instead creates a co-dependent, obsessive young lady that feels she NEEDS a boyfriend in order to be complete….she doesn’t!

Our 16 year old daughter is a beautiful, fit, highly intelligent young lady that has been taught since birth to be independent, strong and self-assured. She’s had countless young men pursuing her, a couple of whom I really liked. Good, clean cut hardworking farm boys that are extremely polite and respectful, 1 of whom told our daughter that he’s going to “court her” and wait for however long it takes. She has told them all that she enjoys her freedom and doesn’t want to have anyone feel like they deserve her attention. She has plans for her bright future and no “relationship” is going to interfere with her plans. My wife and I often have to pinch ourselves to make sure we aren’t dreaming, especially when we see the drama some of her girlfriends are going through with their boy problems….she wants none of that ridiculous drama, thankfully. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~