Funny this comes up once again...

I spent a week end up in Washington shooting squirrels with Mark... forget his complete handle, but 6mm Remington, or something close to that,
were also there up in Eastern Washington or Oregon, ( I forget where) with his grand son.

People have often asked me, how in the hell did I put up with him, and how did I trust him?

I didn't trust him... face to face that took less than 3 seconds to realize, he.. me... and my wallet were not going to be a subject of a conversation.
I really have often wondered if he scammed Asphalt Angel ( forget her name after all these years, but she was a nice gal ) the same way he tried to scam everyone else.

I wonder if he is even still alive... his health wasn't that good and its been 7 years ago...

I think the chances are better than he is gone and buried by now, for quite a while, instead of still being among us.
That is if someone didn't finally off him for some of his shenanigans.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez