Trump or Desantis who ever is on the General election Ballot will get my vote and some $. Its harder to say what I will do in the primary. At this point I am not sure Trump can win, he has 6 years of the slander and baggage that the MSM has hung around his neck, he does seem to get a lot of the conservative vote out, but unfortunately he seems to get a lot of the liberal vote out too. There is just so much visceral hatred from the left that it mobilizes the libs and has injured him with the center.

If he is in position to win come the months before the general I could vote for him, but I suspect that won't be the case. It maybe the best service he can give the country for the next two years is to stay in the mix so the Libs and MSM can't focus their sights on Desantis, perhaps backing out fairly close to the election.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge