Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
I read somewhere that the average lifetime of any country is 250 years. Well, the USA is there now. We are so "fat and happy" most people think this will never end...I bet the average Roman citizen felt the same way. In the end, the citizens of Rome proper turned cannibalism when the "hoards" lay siege to the city. Many in this country have it too good right now to believe this country is in danger.

Another interesting tidbit, over half the individuals who signed the Declaration of Independence lost their property, wealth, and family by the end of the war. How many of our middle class, and those who are gainfully employed, are ready to risk that? Very few have stopped to think what the end result of the evil that is being perpetrated on this country will be. And, before the general population wakes up to this, things (economy) will have to get a lot worse.

At the time of the Revolution, only 10-15% of the population wanted independence, and even less were active in the fight...consider that!

rise and fall of empires...sir Ernest glub.....everyone should read this....history repeats itself there is pretty much no one can do to altar the course we are on......bob

The self destructive nature of humans should not be underestimated...... the problem is they destroy the good with the bad

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.